SPORTS BETTING RULES
1. Bets are considered valid only if accompanied by their distinct identification code (ID). Should a dispute arise, only company files and records will be deemed valid for the purpose of resolving the dispute.
2. With regards to multiple bets, the odds of any incompatible selections will be set to 1.0 and the selection will be considered void.
3. The company reserves the right to accept, accept in part or reject any betting proposition without limitation whatsoever.
4. Once confirmed bets cannot be modified or cancelled. The company reserves the right to cancel (void) individual bets or selections should it become aware of match-fixing or any other unspecified type of sporting fraud.
5. The dates and times of events published on the website are indicative; for betting related purposes the dates and times set by the official federation or governing body are considered official.
6. Bets inadvertently accepted after the start of the event will be voided; if the event is part of a multiple bet, then the odds of the individual selection will be set to 1.0 and the selection will be considered void.
7. Winnings will be paid into the Account Holder's account after the final result is published by the official governing body. Any later amendment to the result, e.g. disciplinary procedures (doping), intervention by ruling bodies or intervention under common law will be deemed to have no influence on the result for settlement purposes. In other words we will take no account of protests, scoring amendments, result reversals or overturned decisions. Please note however that Sportalnet Ltd reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into an event as a result of a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the event. If the irregularity is confirmed then Sportalnet Ltd retains the right to void any related bets.
8. The maximum payout allowed for single or multiple bets is equal to 1000 (one thousand) times the amount played for a maximum payment of € 50,000 (fifty thousand).
9. All odds are subject to change; the odds applied for settlement purposes will be the odds that were effective when the bet was accepted and confirmed. The time of acceptance or confirmation for the purposes of the dispute will be determined by company records only.
10. Sportalnet Ltd will use its best endeavors to ensure the accuracy and currency of all odds displayed, advertised and published to its website. However, if as a result of human error or system problems a bet is accepted at a price (which includes the odds, handicap provisions, and other terms and conditions or details of the bet) that is materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was made, or clearly incorrect given the chance of the event occurring at the time the bet was made, then the selections will be voided. As a general rule, the company reserves the right to modify the odds, including after the outcome. In such cases customers will be notified by news published on the website and/or by email; if the event failed to take place the customer will be entitled to void his bet or selection (in the case of a multiple bet).
11. In the case of a multiple bet you may contribute a maximum of 14 (fourteen) selections. You may of course enter selections belonging to different sports.
12. Outright bets are accepted only as single bets.
13. Should an outright bet include a prediction about an athlete, group of athletes or team who fail to take part in the event once started, the bet will be considered valid regardless and will be considered lost.
14. If two or more participants achieve the same winning result or winning draw, the odds applied to their bets will be summed up and after divided by the number of participants drawing (e.g. accepted odds 2.70, 2.50, 2.30 and three drawing participants leads to the applied odds: (2.70+2.50+2.3)/3 = 2.5
15. For any matters not covered by these rules and by the contents of the Internet site, the company reserves the right to decide on an individual basis on the basis of equity, having regard to the opinion and the behavior of other companies.