1 - How I can make a Deposit or a Withdrawals ?
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposits & Withdrawals. A window will popup from which you can perform any Deposit or Withdrawal and transfer funds from your Portal account to the other accounts related to the services we offer through the” Interaccount” button.
- To make a deposit, click “Deposit”, choose your preferred method of payment and insert the amount you wish to deposit.
- To make a withdrawal, click “Withdrawal”, choose your preferred method of payment and insert the amount you wish to withdraw. Withdrawals can be made using the same method used previously for the deposit. For any change of method or for amounts that the chosen method does not consent, please contact our Customer Support.
- To transfer your availability from one of our systems to another, click on “Interaccount” and follow the on screen instructions. Transfer of funds is available from the Portal to any of our systems and vice versa but not directly from one system to another.
2 - How long will it take until the deposited funds are available into my account ?
Any deposit will be available on your account in real time except for bank transfers which have to be first received into our accounts before they can be made available to you.
3 - How long will withdrawals take to process ?
All withdrawals will generally be processed within 3 working days.
4 - Why won't my Credit/Debit Card work ?
Check that the selected payment method is the correct one.
Make sure that CVV is correct.
Make sure that the card you are using has not expired
Make sure you have enough credit.
Contact your financial institution and ask them if they have any restrictions.
Contact our support team for assistance if the problem persists
5 - What is a ( CCV ) Credit Card Code ?
CVV code is the last 3 digit number located on the back of your card on or above your signature line.
6 - What Deposit and Withdrawal methods do you offer ?
Please refer to our “Payments Methods” section. It contains all the necessary information on the types of payment and the basic terms and conditions ( minimum deposit, fees, etc. )
7 - Are there limits on Deposits and Withdrawals ?
Each Payment Method has different deposit and withdrawals limits. Please refer to our “Payments Methods” section for specific information.
8 - Why was my request for withdrawal modified ?
As an internal security precaution, withdrawals are verified by out Payments Department and may be subject to modification. All actions are always reported via email by our support team.
9 - Can I cancell my withdrawal request ?
In exceptional cases it may still be possible to cancel the withdrawal, depending on how far along the withdrawal process is. In that regard, please send an e-mail to our support team with you request including your User ID.
10 - Why was my request for withdrawal cancelled ?
There may be several reasons for cancellation:
• Only payment means and bank accounts in the gaming account holder’s name may be used for withdrawals.
• Withdrawal method used is different from the Deposit method used.
• Withdrawals cannot be performed until the official photo ID has been received.